28 February 2010
27 February 2010
26 February 2010
25 February 2010
24 February 2010
23 February 2010
22 February 2010
|Ben Wishaw & Abbie Cornish|
21 February 2010
20 February 2010
19 February 2010
18 February 2010
17 February 2010
16 February 2010
15 February 2010
14 February 2010
13 February 2010
12 February 2010
- Vanity Fair Hollywood: Get the inside scoop on all things Oscar. Fill out your picks and compare them with others.
- Pocket Cocktails: Here’s all the information and cool pictures a rum pot or lush would ever need to make a drink,
- Style.com: With video footage of runway shows, it’s as close to Style With Elsa Clench (from back in the day) as one can get.
- Ben Color Capture: Take a picture of anything and this will match it to a Benjamin Moore paint. Brilliant!
- Koi Pond: Make your koi pond sunny or rainy with sound effects and when you touch the water it ripples. So cool.
- Bump: Exchange contact information with other IPhone users simply by bumping phones. Sounds dirty, n’est pas?
- AMC: Stay current on all things Mad Men.
- HGTV: Watch condensed videos of home and garden makeovers.
- iBird Yard: Thanks to this app, my fascination with birds isn’t so kooky.
- Shop Style: This app makes my quest for fabulous ever so much easier as it pools from so many different sources.
- Kate Spade: A handy-dandy calendar with illustrations by Bella Foster.
- White House: I want more pics of Bo. Maybe a Bo Cam?
11 February 2010
- Florence and Surrey as backdrop.
- Julian Sands and his amazing hair.
- (not so much after Fight Club).
- An almost unrecognizable Daniel Day-Lewis as the priggish Cecil.
- The simple yet spot-on philosophic musings of Mr. Emerson played with so much heart by the late Denholm Elliott.
10 February 2010
09 February 2010
08 February 2010
07 February 2010
"Former New Orleans Saints quarterback Bobby Hebert wore a dress during a parade to honor the legendary local sportscaster Buddy Diliberto in New Orleans on Sunday. Diliberto, known as Buddy D., vowed to wear a dress if the Saints ever made it to the Super Bowl. Diliberto died in 2005, but Hebert, who succeeded Diliberto on WWL radio, kept his promise. along with thousands of other men."- Peter Finney from The Times-Picayune
06 February 2010
05 February 2010
04 February 2010
03 February 2010
02 February 2010
- Decorate. Give the island a personal touch. I'm thinking something tropical.
- Name the island. Totally get that the Lost castaways never name the island, but I like to form unhealthy attachments.
- Go all Swiss Family Robinson/Mosquito Coast on the island. Bamboo elevators and water wheels are essential for maintaining fabulosity while lost at sea.
- Make the most of great real estate. Build an island bar, crab shack, hair salon, massage parlor and gift shop replete with handmade candles, soaps, sarongs and assorted island trinkets.
- Keep a diary, so when rescued a number one bestseller is at the ready.